Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Here are some unique last minute gift ideas
on this week's edition of Lovelies That I Love.


For the Starbucks lover,
(isn't this the coolest phone cover?)


for the co-workers,
(super cute and creative)


for the hostess,
(I love that these can be personalized!)

for the grandmas,
(a bracelet customized with children's artwork- awesome!)


and finally, for the friends.
(aren't these too cute?)

That's all for this week.
Makes you want to get your shopping done, huh?

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. . . .
 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

 This post is linked to It's Overflowing, Life With Lorelai, and Skip to My Lou.

No comments: