Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

The new year has started.
Welcome to the first Lovelies That I Love of 2016.
Let the browsing begin!


Oh, I cannot even tell you how much I love this necklace.


Isn't this vintage floral hankie tote just beautiful?!?


Totally love these 1" buttons.
They're so cute and unique.


I really want this arrow cuff.
I love bangle bracelets, and this one is so awesome!


How pretty is this camera strap?

I have to say that I can spend quite a bit of time perusing Etsy.

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

This post is linked to The Dedicated House, A Morning Cup of Joe, and Embracing Change.

No comments: