Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #198

I had a delightful time at the thrift stores this week.
First off, one of them was having a book sale-12 books for a dollar!
That's even better than last week's sale of 2 for a quarter (both at different stores).
There's one other reason why I was so excited.
And it's this. . .


beautifully, awesome vintage milk crate.


How much do you love this thing?
It was a splurge purchase as it cost $25.
That's a reasonable price for the crate, but I felt it should have been cheaper at a thrift store.

Here are the books I got. .  .


They're mostly old textbooks.


 I'll use the covers to make Junk Journals.


I also got some self help books for my brother,
a few books for my hubby,
some books for me,
some kids' books for the church nursery,
and a couple of new Bibles for my Sunday School class.
$3 for all kinds of books.
Whoo-wee!
I hope you stumble across an awesome find this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Trust in Him at all times, you people;
pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:8

No comments: