Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Recipe of the Week #205- Vanilla Shortbread Cookies


Vanilla Shortbread Cookies
2 sticks butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add the flour and mix well.
Chill dough for 30-60 minutes in the fridge. Roll dough into balls. Flatten with the bottom of a glass to 1/2". Bake for 10-11 minutes, but don't over bake.

If you're a fan of shortbread, you'll love these. My boys had never eaten shortbread before and weren't impressed, but my hubby loved them. I totally loved them!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
the God of my strength, in whom I will trust
2 Samuel 2-3a

This post is linked to Between Naps on the Porch and Skip to My Lou.

No comments: