Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

Valentine's Day is only 19 days away,
so let's look at some darling finds that will get you feeling all prime for the holiday. . .

This Valentine's Ephemera Pack is making me drool!
It could be used for so much- any paper crafting project, a scrapbook page, a banner,
 or even placed in a cute Valentine's centerpiece.
How cute is this shirt?!?
I think this is a fantastic idea.
All you have to do is print them off, cut them, and put them in a jar.
So sweet.
This heart garland is so cute!
I love the mix of flower print with text.

Aren't these wooden love blocks beautiful?
They'd be great not just for Valentine's décor, but would also look cute sitting
 in a family photo arrangement.
Isn't this stuff sweet?
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
For who is God, except the Lord?
And who is a rock, except our Lord?
2 Samuel 22:32

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, Embracing Change, and The Dedicated House.

No comments: