Friday, May 10, 2013

Cupcake Toppers

     Just last week, one of my co-workers asked if I could find pink cowboy boot cupcake toppers for an upcoming baby shower. I was stumped. I mean, I bake and craft, but I don't usually combine the two.
     After racking my brain for some kind of idea, I decided to Google it, and I found the perfect toppers.

 
I ordered a digital set from this Etsy site for only $3.
It's a great shop- they have all kinds of different themed sets.

 
I downloaded the file and printed it on photo paper.
Then I used my 1 7/8"circle punch to punch them out.
I also cut out 2"pink circles to use as mats. Once I glued the images to mats, I used hot glue to attach them to lollipop sticks (that I got from Hobby Lobby for $2).
 
The toppers looked so cute sticking out of the pink and brown cupcakes.
They really complemented the girly western theme.
 
This is a super easy and affordable way to dress up a party.
So, even if you're not a crafty food kind of gal, you can still create darling treats for a party.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
 I will guide you with My eye.
Psalm 32:8
 

No comments: