Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #68

        I had some good finds on my thrifting run this week.

 
Aren't these little teacups cute? I couldn't pass them up at a quarter apiece. I really don't need them for anything, so I think I'll give them to my friend who's collecting them to make bird feeders.

 
Look at these pretty green teardrop crystals.
I didn't think fifty cents for four of them was too bad at all!
There's a hole at the end of them for stringing.

 
I found this awesome old pattern for a quarter.

 
I got this book for my hubby. At $2, it was a splurge for me, but he was really excited about it. He's into organic gardening and because it was printed in 1971, I thought it would have some good information in it.

 
I found this brand new, never been opened Bible Edition version of Scattergories.
I teach Sunday School and every so often we play a game. The kids have been asking for a new game, and now for $2, we have one!
 
Good luck to you and all your secondhand shopping this week. Thanks for stopping by to see the treasures I found! God bless.
 
Teach me Your way O Lord; I will walk in Your Truth.
Psalm 86:11
 
This post is linked to Funky Junk, Apron Thrift Girl, and Junkin' Joe's

3 comments:

aimymichelle said...

dang thats awesome! great game find!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Some really great finds...but I am in love with those little yellow tea cups! How adorable!!! TFS

SewSweetVIntage said...

Sweet tea cups!! New follow. Follow back at http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/handkerchief-party-bunting.html