Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thirfty Thursday #69

     I have to show you two fantastic curbside finds. . .
 

these awesome chairs!
They are nice and sturdy. I really don't know why somebody was throwing them away.


All I have to do is wash them really well and knock off a mud dauber nest (see it on the left side under the edge of the seat?).
Then I think I'll take the hand sander to them to distress them a bit. I can't wait to see how they turn out! (If you'd like to see, come back tomorrow:)
 
 
and I found this huge frame!
 It measures 31 1/2" x 28" and, it too, is in good shape.
I plan to paint it a bright color and distress it a bit. Then I'll put some chicken wire in it. I think it should look pretty cute.

     As much as I love secondhand shopping and good deals, you've gotta know that I am delighted when I find treasures like these for free!

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32

This post is linked to Apron Thrift Girl

1 comment: