Friday, June 22, 2012

Cabochon Flower Bracelet

     Recently, I made a purchase from Very Jane of a bag full of these beautiful cabochon flowers that came from Mindy Mae's Market. I've seen lots of pretty jewelry pieces made from these flower on Etsy and I was anxious to play with some.
     I stayed with simple and made this.

      I started by getting a bracelet with round blanks which are nice and flat for placing the flowers. Then I attached them with E-6000 glue. I also picked up a blank ring with flat base to make a matching flower ring.
Note: I did let these sit for 24 hours to let the glue dry completely.
      I chose a neutral color for the ring. 

I love all the different colors on this! It just looks happy, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


This post is linked to Happy Hour Projects and At the Picket Fence.
 five days five ways | feature friday free for all

2 comments:

Amanda Lee said...

Your bracelet turned out really cute!

Ginger said...

I love those little flowers. I've admired some rings on Etsy and didn't think of purchasing the flowers and making my own. Hmmmm....