Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Recipe of the Week #20- Chicken Enchilada Fold-Overs

Chicken Enchilada Fold-Overs
1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
1 can Pilsbury pizza crust
1/2 cup cheddar cheese or taco seasoned cheese

Heat oven to 425. Mix chicken and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
Unroll dough and put on a cookie sheet. Starting at the center, press the dough into a 14"x10" rectangle. Cut into four rectangles.
Spoon 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto half of each rectangle. Spread to within 1/2" of the edge. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of cheese over chicken.
Fold dough in half over the filling. Press the edges firmly with a fork to seal. Prick tops with fork.
Bake 10-12 minutes or til golden brown.
Heat remaining enchilada sauce and use as a dipping sauce.

My family raved about this dish- definitely a repeat recipe!

Note: this is a photo of my hubby's plate- I always add extra "seasoning" for him. I added 2 different kinds of  peppers and green onions- all homegrown from his garden.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.





Today's Creative Blog
I Heart Nap Time

2 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

These look so good even first thing in the morning!

Kristina Clemens said...

I love enchiladas...fave dish ever! These look so yummy!
Kristina J.