Monday, June 25, 2012

Cute Little Notebooks

     I was looking at my Pinterest boards for a project to post for today and I came across this tutorial for these cute little notebooks.
     So, I pulled out some library cards that I had in my stash and started making them. I've had these brightly colored library cards for awhile, but never used them because they're so- well, bright. This is the perfect project for them!
     For the inside papers, I cut up graph paper, handwriting paper, ledger paper, and even some awesome old yellow graph paper that, yes, I found at the thrift store:)
     It's hard to see in this photo, but this is vintage handwriting paper.

     Here's one with ledger paper. The notebooks are small, but they're cute and I'm sure they have their purpose- it all depends on who's using them.
     I thought that they might be good for my son to try to sell at my mom's yard sale this coming weekend. I figure he can sit at his own table and sell these for fifty cents a piece. If I came across a kiddo selling something like this, I would surely buy at least one.

     I mean, who could resist this little guy?

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who
are called according to His purpose.
Romans 9:28





No comments: