Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Layout of the Week #129

Today for Layout of the Week I thought I'd show you one of my favorite layouts.


The title is "I love office supplies" and I used lots of office supplies to make it.


Here's the title. I started with a label sticker as the base, then used two different styles of letter stickers, and typed a word with a label maker.


To carry through the office theme, I used small scraps of ledger paper, message pads, envelopes, etc. around the outer two edges.


I taped them to the back making sure that they stuck out willy nilly.
I used a small file folder and printed the journaling on it.
Then I attached two pieces of twine with staples.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Hear my prayer, O Lord, 
and let my cry come to You.
Psalm 102:1

This post is linked to I Gotta CreateArtsy Fartsy Mama, I Heart Naptime,
and Simple Nature Décor.  

No comments: