Monday, April 25, 2016

Mini Album Monday #73- Sports Themed Envelope Album

For today's mini album, I'm pulling out an oldie, but a goodie.
I used nine different manilla envelopes to make this one.



It features pictures from my boys' first season in soccer.
I distressed and inked all the envelopes to give them a worn look- 
since that's often the way my boys looked after a game. :)


The cover is a 6 1/2"x 9 1/2" envelope.
I placed a piece of chipboard in it and put photos on both sides.


Here's the back of the cover envelope.
I used lots of sports themed stickers and bits of soccer themed pattern paper throughout.


The second page is just the outer 1 1/2" edge of an envelope.
I cut a piece of cardstock to slide right into it.


I used a larger piece of pattern paper on the back of the cardstock.


The third page is another complete 6 1/2"x 9 1/2" envelope.
I covered just the flap with pattern paper.
I even dangled embellishments from the hole on the flap.


Inside every envelope, I added space for more photos.


The back of the envelope is covered with a large piece of pattern paper.


The next page is a 6 1/2"x 9 1/2" envelope cut in half.


I typed up a sheet of journaling full of soccer stories and tucked it into this envelope.


I placed three photos on the back of it.
The next page is a shorter page- about 3". 
I just tried to give the pages a variety of sizes.



This is my favorite page in the album.
I cut the envelope at a diagonal and placed a journaling card inside.




The next page is a smaller envelope with a tag inside.


Here's the back of that envelope.
I love the willy nilly look of all the envelopes together.


For the last page, I adhered two envelopes together lengthwise to make a page that flips out.
I placed a small file folder on the front for extra photos.


This album is so full of pictures.


Here is the page flipped out.


There's another pocket with a pull-out.


Here's the back cover.

I just love turning envelopes into scrapbooks.
Just looking at this one has made me want to do another. :)

thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, 
or whatever you do, 
do all to the glory of God
1 Cor. 10:31

This post is linked to USS Crafty, Between Naps on the Porch, Gingersnap Crafts,
I Heart Naptime, and Skip to My Lou.

No comments: