Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Recipe of the Week #217- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
1 stick of butter, softened
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

Using a mixer, mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and brown sugar. Stir in chocolate chips. When you refrigerate the dip, it becomes thicker. If desired, you could shape it into a ball and roll it in chopped pecans or mini chips to make a chocolate chip cheese ball.

Serve with chocolate animal crackers or graham cracker sticks.

I served mine with chocolate animal crackers, although it was good enough to just eat with a spoon! I made this to take to a get-together and it was a big hit. I'm telling you, if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, this would be in the running for my choice.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For the Lord is good; 
His mercy is everlasting, 
and His truth endures to all generations.
Psalm 100:5

This post is linked to Tuesdays With a TwistThe Crafted Sparrow, and Gingersnap Crafts.   

1 comment:

ttrp said...

That did is SSSOOOOOOO good!