Monday, April 4, 2016

Cabinet Door Clipboard Display

I have a slew of old cabinet doors set aside for crafting.

Sometime ago, my neighbor threw away a huge pile of them, and I claimed them for my own.
 I got one out for today's project . . .


and made it into a large clipboard display.
 

 I started by sanding the "frame" of the door with my hand sander.
Then I cut a piece of wallpaper to fit and used spray adhesive to adhere it inside the "frame".


I added a hanger to the back. . .

 and a Tim Holtz clip to the front.
I measured to make sure there would be enough room to fit a 8 1/2"x 11" piece of paper on it.

I've placed a quote printable on it, but it would look cute with a photo as well.
I'm thinking I'll add this to the gallery wall I'm planning in our living room.

If you like this printable, you can get it here.
Go here and here to see other projects I've made using these cabinet doors.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For the Lord is great 
and greatly to be praised
Psalm 96:4

This post is linked to Skip To My Lou, USS Crafty, Simple Nature Décor,
Funky Junk, Lil' Luna, and Plucky's Second Thought.

2 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

What a great idea for using a cabinet door and you did a great job making it.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Jess said...

This is SUCH a great idea! :)

I would love for you to share this at my Facebook Group for Recipes, Crafts, and Tips and Tricks!!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!