Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

I enjoy having a nice camera to take photographs.
Although I don't take nearly as many pictures as I did when my boys were young,
I do love being able to take pictures to document our lives.

Along those lines, I really like camera themed jewelry and such.
Take a look at these cool things I found. . .





I can't get over how awesome this vintage camera turned bluetooth speaker is.
It's such a great mix of modern and vintage.


This darling bracelet is made from a cork. Can you believe that?
I really like the camera graphic that they used- it almost looks hand drawn.


How cute is this ring?





I love how this necklace looks like an adjustment knob on a camera.
 So unique!

Looking at these things are either going to make you want to shop
or break out your camera and take some pics.
Either way, I hope you have a great afternoon!

I'm not affiliated with these companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

You will know the truth, 
and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

This post is linked to My Girlish WhimsI Gotta Create, A Cup of Joe,
and Tuesdays With a Twist

No comments: