Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

I am a huge fan of Etsy.
When I need to buy a gift, this is the first place I go to look.
I love all the unique things I can find there.
Like some of these things for instance. . .
I totally love this print.
.
This mug can be personalized.
What a great idea.
I love the font.
I can't get over how stinkin' cute this t-shirt is.
It, too, can be customized with your name.
Love it!
The name says it all for this rockin' find: gypsy grain bag boho apron.
It's a thing of beauty.
I think this locket is adorable!
I love anything with a vintage bike on it.
What do you think?
Makes you want to buzz over and buy something, huh?
Me too:)
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before His presence with singing.
Psalm 100:2

No comments: