Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Feel like shopping?
Want to see some cute stuff?
Take a look at these finds. . .

This is a ring and earring set made with fabric and embroidered flowers!
I think they're so pretty and unique!
You can find them here along with lots of other gorgeous jewelry pieces.


How beautiful is this necklace?
That's a real flower in there!
Love it!


I would love to have this basket for my bike.
I have a vintage style cruiser and my basket is getting a little rickety.
This one would look delightful as a replacement.


I TOTALLY LOVE this mug!
I love the image of a camera and I love the sentiment: Remember to stay positive.
I am not a coffee drinker, but if they ever come out with it in a travel mug,
 I will be the first to buy one!


This pillow is delightful.
It would look awesome in my living room.
The quote is great and it's printed on burlap.
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with burlap- unless it's burlap pants.
I can't imagine that would be comfortable. . .

Aren't these things precious?
Valentine's Day is coming. . . maybe you need to let your sweetie know about some of these items.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

P.S. I am not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

The works of the Lord are great
Psalm 111:2

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, The Dedicated House, and Ivy and Elephants

No comments: