Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Recipe of the Week #153- Reeses Pieces Blondies


Reese's Pieces Blondies
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 1/8 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup Reese's Pieces
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Combine butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla. Mix in eggs and peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients. Add to wet mixture. Fold in Reese's Pieces and chocolate chips.
Spread in greased 13"x 9" pan. Bake about 30 minutes until golden brown.

My hubby's favorite candy is Reese's Pieces, so when I found this recipe, I knew I had to make it. He loved it. He and my boys ate this up in a couple of days.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Trust in the Lord forever
Isaiah 26:4

This post is linked to Skip to My Lou and It's Overflowing.

No comments: