Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #148

Welcome to the first Thrifty Thursday of 2015!
It's been awhile since I've had this feature with the holidays falling on Thursdays.
With the busy-ness of the season, I wasn't able to make my weekly thrift store run; however;
I did make one stop into the thrift stores before Christmas and here's what I found. . .

I got this brand new, still in the box globe for $5.
I have a small collection of older globes.
This fella is too new to sit with those, so I'm planning to use this one for a project.
I'd really like to make one of those globes with the quotes written on them. . .


I got this large 15" tall glass cloche for $1.50.
What. A. Bargain!


Even though this magazine is a couple of years old, I still picked it up for $.75.
There's an article in it about making jewelry from old measuring tape.
That's right up my alley:)


My final purchase was this small, never been used Thirty One carry-all.
Guess how much I paid for it?
A quarter.
These cost $12 brand new.
It's going to sit in my car and help to keep my console organized.

Four great finds for only $7.50.
That's right, folks.
Thrift stores rock.
Enough said.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
1 Cor. 16:13



1 comment:

Ann Marie at Iris Abbey said...

What great deals you found. I'm especially impressed by the cloche because I found one a few weeks ago. I thought the sticker said $15, but I was wrong. It was $75. So, good job. I saw your link at the Ivy and Elephants link party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com