Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Recipe of the Week #154- Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Red Potatoes and Carrots

Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin w/ Red Potatoes and Carrots
1 2-3 lb pork tenderloin
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 packet Lipton Garlic and Herb soup mix
4-6 washed and quartered red potatoes
1 lb baby cut carrots
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup water

Place tenderloin in Crock Pot. Surround with carrots and potatoes. In a separate bowl, mix water with soup mix. Pour over meat and veggies. Sprinkle onions over the top and add salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 hours on low or 3 hours on high.

Note: I peeled my potatoes before putting them in. After they cooked, I pulled them out and mashed them. Mashed potatoes always go over better with my boys.

Oh. My. Word. This was sooooo good! The flavor was through the roof! I'm not usually a fan of cooked carrots, but they soaked up the garlic and herbs and tasted fantastic! I will be making this again- soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

So let each one give as he purposes in his heart,
not grudgingly or of necessity;
for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Cor. 9:7

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims Plucky's Second Thought, 
Tatertots and Jello, and Between Naps on the Porch.

1 comment:

Jess said...

This sounds really delicious! :)

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!