Friday, June 17, 2016

Check Out My Gallery Wall!

I am so excited to show you my new wall décor in our living room.
It all started with buying a canvas featuring a recent family photo.
Then I drew out a plan for what to hang around it, and my hubby helped me to hang it.
(Is it strange that I drew it out first?)
   

I incorporated many thrifty finds like a wine crate, old bobbins, and a printer's tray.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
And be kind to one another, 
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, 
even as God in Christ forgave you.
Eph. 4:32

3 comments:

Edye Nicole said...

The wall looks amazing, Laura! I love the family portrait above the piano, so sweet! Hope you're have an awesome weekend :)

Blessings,
Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

ttrp said...

Looks GREAT!!!

Jamie said...

I love when you can create art from upcycling items! The wall looks amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty