Friday, June 24, 2016

Flashback Friday: Patriotic DIY's

It's the last Friday of the month,and that means we're gong to flashback
 to previous DIYs all keeping in the same theme.

This month I'm featuring patriotic projects since the Fourth is right around the corner.

(Does anybody else feel like this month just flew by?)


I totally love how these centerpieces using Pepsi cans turned out.
Go here to read more about them. 


I used a bit of fabric, lace, and a fabric flower to put together this patriotic cap.


For this project, I adhered two small flags to the outside of a glass vase.


This patriotic banner was made using paint chips and small flags 
attached to twine using tiny clothespins.
Cute and easy!


This simple project was made covering jars with sequined wristlets
that I found at a thrift store. If you have a daughter who has outgrown some of these,
this is the perfect way to use them!

Follow the links to read more about these projects.

I hope you all have a delightful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Rejoice in the Lord always. 
Again I will say, rejoice!
Phil. 4:4

2 comments:

The Lazy Gastronome said...

What fun ideas!! Visiting from the Home Matters Linky party!

Beverly @Across the Blvd said...

Thanks for sharing your patriotic projects with us at Celebrate the USA Party. Pinned to the party board.