Monday, June 13, 2016

Revamped Secondhand Frames

I had two large empty frames that I got at a thrift store a few months ago.
They've been leaning up against my desk just waiting for me to do something with them.
 
The other day, my hubby happened to bring home some chicken wire for a project he's doing, 
so I used a little bit of it to make this project.


The frames are 20"x 15".



 I trimmed chicken wire to fit the back of each frame and attached it using a staple gun.
I was thinking I'd just whip through this project, but it took me longer than I thought.
Chicken wire isn't that easy to work with. I have little cuts on my hands and forearms.:)



These kinds of frames are such a fun way to display photos, vintage postcards, or anything you want!
Have you ever made one?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Blessed be the name of the Lord
from this time forth and forever more!
Psalm 113:2

2 comments:

lorraines resources and rewards said...

very nice project thanks for sharing have a great week

Jess said...

Aww...I love this! So fun!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for Recipes and Crafts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!