Friday, June 3, 2016

What do you think of these lockers?

Last month, I happened across a find that I've been wanting for awhile. . .


I put them in my son's room to replace his old, broken dresser.
They look pretty cool in there because he has a sports themed room.


My hubby cut shelves to fit.
I helped my son to organize his clothes.


I love how they turned out!
So does my son- thank goodness:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

If we live in the Spirit,
 let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal. 5:25

4 comments:

Edye Nicole said...

Love the lockers! Such an innovative idea =)

Blessings,
Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a great find, perfect for a boys room! The idea of putting shelves inside makes it even more functional.

Pat S said...

The lockers look awesome. I bet your son likes them too. Pat S

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

That is a very cool idea. What kid wouldn't love that?