Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Tile Project

     Hello Everybody, hope you all had a good weekend. Ours was nice, but busy. Both boys are playing flag football- on the same team, which is great. They're both doing so well. Ethan, my younger son, loves football. He thinks he's ready for tackle football, but I'm not so sure that I am ready for him to play tackle football. Sam, my older son, actually had no interest in football. I made him play anyway- and he is really enjoying it! It is so nice to see him try something new and actually put effort into it! I am so proud of both of them.
     Today I decided to try another project with the bathroom tiles I told you about last week.

For this first one, I used my handy-dandy letter stamps and some Staz-On ink and just stamped a quote directly onto the tile. Then to add some color, I added the three tiny flowers with jeweled centers to the upper left corner and the larger flower with a button center and ticket leaves to the lower right corner.

For this one, I glued a piece of map to the tile before stamping a quote. Then I added the little red heart to he center. Sweet and simple.

I don't know if you can see, but I left the map covered tile next to the clock on my mantle. It seems to fit in there.

     This project is very do-able. It would be a great teacher gift idea!
     Thank you for stopping by and God bless.

Making






I Heart Nap Time



2 comments:

cgammeter said...

Hi Laura: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, your new GF friend. I would love it if you stop by and be mine.
I love the map tile. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I just love that one with the map- I have a thing for maps!