Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #11

     Hello! Back again with this week's edition of Thrifty Thursday. This week I only have 2 items to show you.

The first find is this awesome suitcase! Got it for $3 and the label said "Very Old" and they weren't kidding! I washed the outside of it with some Oxy Clean, but I couldn't remove these little spots that look like candle wax.

I put it in my kitchen until I can find a more permanent place for it. It looks cute next to that sunflower and sitting on this stool (which isn't fit for anyone to sit on).
The other thing I bought is this bag of blue crystal thingies. I have just the simple project for them. Stop back by tomorrow and see what I'm scheming!

Thanks for stopping by! 


     This post is linked to Apron Thrift Girl and  shabby creek cottage



52 Mantels


No comments: