Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Recipe of the Week #95- Turkey Pot Pie



Turkey Pot Pie
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Veg All, drained- reserve the liquid (or you could use left over veggies)
leftover turkey, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
frozen biscuits or 1 can refrigerated biscuits

Pour soups into a pot along with the mixed veggies. Use reserved liquid to thin the soup. Cook over medium heat. Add meat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.

Pour soup mixture into a greased baking dish. Top with biscuits. Bake until biscuits are light brown on top and cooked through.

I have posted this before as Chicken Pot Pie, but it works with turkey as well. As a matter of fact, that's usually how I prepare it. I thought it would be good to bring out again with Thanksgiving coming up. It is simply delicious!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

So we may boldly say:"The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6

This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Be Different Act Normal, I Heart Naptime, and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: