Friday, November 1, 2013

Vintage Block Photo Holders

Today I have a cute and unique idea for displaying baby pictures. . .

 
turning vintage blocks into photo holders.

 
These are super easy to make.
All you need are a few blocks (mine are old ones that I've found at the thrift store, but this project would work with new ones, too),
small clothespins (mine are 1"- you can find small clothespins in the wood section at Hobby Lobby),
and a glue gun

 
Just glue the clothespins to the backs of the blocks.
As soon as they cool, they're ready to go!

 
These could be used for so many things:
displaying photos in a nursery
labeling food dishes at a baby shower
photo display at a toddler's birthday party
a gift for a preschool or daycare teacher 
a new baby gift

 
Cute and easy!
 
I've got a fun project coming up on Monday. Please stop back by and make sure you jot down something you're thankful for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as we'll be needing that on Monday:)
 
Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 

You are my portion, O Lord; I have said that I would keep Your words.
Psalm 119:57