Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #94

I made it to the estate sale I was looking forward to going to last weekend.
Usually in estate sales, you get to walk through the house- at least the living room and kitchen. But this one had stuff out on the driveway. It wasn't organized and few prices were marked. It was advertised for Saturday only, but from the looks of what was displayed, I'm thinking she must have started on Friday. There wasn't much to see, but it was worth going to because. . .    

 
I was thrilled to get this globe for a dollar.

 
I also found this pastry blender for a quarter.

 
There was a box of utensils marked ten cents each.
I've been wanting to try to make some silverware jewelry.
I especially love the detail on the tiny fork. I think it will clean up nicely and make a beautiful ring.

 
I got these four spoons as well.
Now I have enough to practice on in case it's not as easy as I'm hoping:)
 
Good luck to you with your secondhand shopping this week.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally and without reproach,
and it will be given to him.
James 1:5
This post is linked to I Heart Naptime, Cheerios and Lattes, and Embracing Change
 

No comments: