Friday, July 19, 2013

Let's Play Ball!

     Boy, do I have some funky bracelets to show you today!
 
 
They're made from old baseballs!

 
Here's what one looks like on.

 
Here's the back- it hooks on with a toggle clasp.

 
I made one with a cameo and

 
this one with a green pendant on a blue flower.
 
So, what do you think? Would you wear one?
If you saw one in a shop would you buy it?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:8
 
 

1 comment:

Laura Turner said...

This is SO funky and SO clever. I think they'd be a big hit here at Dodgers' Stadium! Thank you for sharing with Inspired Sunday at Sunday View!

PS: Other bloggers have told me that people won't leave comments if they have to use the word verification. I think you can uncheck the box for it in your blogger settings.