Monday, July 22, 2013

Please Stay Seated. . .

     This post has been a long time in the making. Right before summer started, I showed you an awesome roadside find. . . two black chairs. Right away, I knew just what I was going to do with them. It took me much longer than I thought -not the actual work on the chairs, just finding the time to work on them- but without further ado, here they are!

 
I used a hand sander along all the edges.

 
I don't know what kind of paint was originally used on these, but it didn't come off easily- especially on the seats!

 
Here's a close-up of Chair A.
 
 
Here's Chair B.

 
And a close up of the back.
 
 
This is what they started out looking like.
Can you believe somebody just threw these away?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
If you're stopping by from Roadkill Rescue, I am so excited to have you here! Please become a follower!
 
 
In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me.
Psalm 86:7

1 comment:

amgpaints said...

WOW! what a find!!! Well done!